The last two months was busy with lots of activities and events for families and children, however this month will be a quiet month.
There will be some changes in the Infant room:
– First of all we would like to say a warm welcome back to Karen as she is starting her position in the infant room on November 10th.
– Karen was covering for Lara in the toddler room since August.
– We also would like to say goodbye and thank you to Cheryl who was covering Karen. Thank you for your hard work and lots of help in the infant room.
Parents, just a friendly reminder to:
– Update your child’s daily chart.
– Check your child drawers while putting their bottle away every day and to take home your child’s blanket for a wash.
– As well with the colder weather here please ensure that your child has the following items: Jacket, snow pants, mittens, hats, and boots.
Thank you for your help and support.
The Infant Team
Davie, Cheryl RECE, Melissa, Sana RECE and Atefa RECE